Please Print Clearly in Block Capitals
Entry Forms are available for download at the bottom of this page
Please note that there now is a Junior & an Adult Entry form
* Only 10 entries per category per entrant allowed.
* NO reference material or instruction sheets are required.
NO documents or other materials are to be left with the model. The committee takes no responsibility for any such material left with the model.
* Judges are allowed to pick up & examine the models during judging.
If your model requires SPECIAL HANDLING or it is NOT ATTACHED to the base
please notify the entry staff when registering & complete the relevant section on the entry form!
JUDGES WILL ASSUME MODELS ARE ATTACHED TO BASES AND ALL STOWAGE, TURRETS, CREW OR CAMOUFLAGE IS GLUED DOWN UNLESS YOU TELL THEM!
* “What If” & “Luft 46” style aircraft & vehicles are to be entered as Sci-Fi & Fantasy Vehicle/Craft unless the model is of an actual mock-up, prototype or an actual item was displayed as such.
* Bases are not judged as part of the model except in the vignette & diorama categories. Only entries on simple bases may be entered in categories other than vignette or diorama.
A simple base is one without landscaping or with basic landscaping which is limited to a textured surface in a single plane extending no more that 3cm around the extent of the model without any figures, animals or equipment not on or in the model.
* Models may be constructed of any material or combination of materials.
* All models except those eligible for junior awards are to be the sole work of the person or persons named on the entry form. Models eligible for junior awards must have the majority of work completed by the junior entrant. Collaborative works are not eligible for junior awards unless all of the persons listed are under 16.
* Completing the BRIEF Description on the “Table Identification Form”
Show sufficient information to identify your model if the form gets misplaced. This may include a single BRIEF statement describing the marking/camouflage/weathering. e.g.:
PZ IVG #122 Eastern Front 1944 winter camouflage
T34/76c with 4 tank riders
USAF F-4E Phantom, Vietnam SEAC camouflage scheme
RAF Lancaster B.1 F-AL
RN Spitfire Vb in experimental pink & yellow dazzle scheme
RAF Hurricane IID, 1942. Factory fresh finish with no weathering.
German SS officer in Parade Uniform
German panzer crewman in 1939 uniform with pipe
Bedford QLD NW Europe
HMS Ark Royal 1939 dazzle camouflage
This also helps the general public know what they are admiring.
* Please complete all forms by printing clearly using block capitals.